Old July 20th 04, 09:43 PM
Kobra

I have the Lightspeed 30-3G's for pilot and passenger. I love them. I like
to plug my Rio MP3 player in and have music for the flight. They can be set
up so that on the pilot's side when ATC talks the music cuts out. When ATC
stops talking the music fades in slowly. I set the passenger headset to
keep the music constant.

Also I have my passenger plug in their cell phone to the cell phone port at
5 miles out to call a cab if necessary. This way they're waiting for us on
landing.

Our DE broke the mic boom about a month ago (it only rotates one direction).
He forced it to rotate the wrong way. It still worked but the mic was
intermittent on rare occasions. I called Lightspeed and they said they'd
fix it for free so I just mailed it back to them.

Kobra

"Hankal" wrote in message
Question to all who use Lightspeed headsets.
I have been using Avcom headsets for the last 4 years. Only complaint is

the
pressure on the ears, even with GEL cups.

How do you like Lightspeed? Pro and Con.
What is the best model for the best cost?
How do you rate the reliability?
Where is cheapest place to get one?

Hank 172 driver