Old December 13th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

In article , Ron Wanttaja says...

On 13 Dec 2006 05:01:04 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

This is the updated zoom bio from the RRL web site it's a hoot!!Just for grins
I'm going to contact National Geographic.Popular Science and Popular Mechanics
to see if zoom ever had a published article in them. Here's where it's at:

Tony had me do some research during the lawsuit, Zoom did get an article or two
published in PM during the '80s. Never found anything in National Geographic;
someone said they heard it had been a letter, not an article.

I heard back from PM they said they have no searchable author data base.
National Geographic had a James Campbell who wrote an article about canoe trips
and the Everglades.Their base goes back to 1888. Hmmmm

Snip

..4. Another set of depositions were scheduled for November, with SnF having
Zoom
deposed and Zoom having five people scheduled to give depositions. Since
nothing has been added to the docket regarding rescheduling, I assume the
depositions were held as planned.

Can we get transcripts of the depositions? I'd love to see it.

See ya

Chuck RAH-14 ret and proud of it