Old April 22nd 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default unrestricted commercial operating under part 91

On Apr 21, 9:12*pm, "Shelly" wrote:
Hello all,

I hold *an unrestricted commercial pilot's license issued in 1973. * I am
not current but that's something I can take care of in a week.

My question is... *I would like to fly for hire under part 91.
Specifically, *I would *to fly lawyers to their depos and *get back home at
the end of the day. *It's *my understanding that I cannot do this and have
to operate under part 135? * My, *how times and restrictions have changed!!

My Google research indicates that all this added crap went into effect in
1993.

If your boss (the lawyers) owns the airplane; they can hire you to fly
it without it being a 135 operation. You cannot supply the airplane
though, that would be holding out.

-Robert