Old April 9th 16, 02:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default AOA indicator

The Dynon D10 in my Stemme has an AoA indexer display near the bottom
left corner of the display. I'll have to go up and watch that while I
practice stalls and falls. I'll report back if it actually works.

On 4/8/2016 2:25 PM, Per Carlin wrote:
All modern computers has a stall varning algoritm, it doesn't need more than stall speed in strait flight, actual speed and load to calculate if you are above or below stall. With a total pressure sensor and g-meter is the math easy.

It is trickier with unknown variables as load and bugs,that has to be correctly inputted by the pilot.

--
Dan, 5J