Old May 30th 17, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_1_]

Default Layup schedule for Ventus a Elevator

What arrows? I stated a fact and was publicly thanking someone who offered timely assistance.

Thanks also to Heinz for his assistance.

I am registered at S-H. Data I needed is not there.

I have 25 years of experience obtaining technical data from .de glider manufacturers. My "perspective" is highly calibrated and is supported by my friends' experiences who also repair gliders. I agree with you, Ron; the design, construction, documentation, and communication of many manufacturers really is amazing.

Holiday? What's that? I spent most of it getting my friends' toys back in the air while my other friends flew 700+ km and my ship sat in the box.

Thanks for the advice, Ron. You reminded me to stay off RAS as much as possible.