Old August 19th 19, 06:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default DG-200 inspection procedure for 3000 hour increase of service time.Anyone have on of these?

I am doing a increase of service time inspection for 3000 hours on my DG-200.

I just sent of the following e-mail to DG Service but am wondering if anyone would have a recent copy of the inspection document?
I realize the document DG will send me will be specific to my serial number. I'd just like to get started on this and get an idea of the requirements.

Sent e-mail to DG Group below:
Hello DG Group representatives!

I just purchased DG-200 serial number 2-69.
I purchased the glider 2 months ago. The United States registration number is N200UY.

The glider has 2800 hours and I want to complete the 3000 hour life extension inspection as required per section 1.4.2 of the maintenance manual. Inspection procedure for increase of service time. I am using the December 2009 release of the service manual.

I would like a copy of the inspection document for my glider so I can be compliant with the requirements

I am a brand new DG owner and do not have a service contract.

Can the inspection document be e-mailed to me, instead of having to wait for regular mail please?