Old May 27th 04, 04:50 PM
Michelle P

Peter,
I went to the Exxon affiliated FBO. I cannot remember their name..
(sorry kinda in a hurry)
We rented a car. Downtown is about 10 Km away. Cabs are available not
sure of the cost.
If i have time I will look up the name of the FBO They were quite helpful.
Michelle

Peter MacPherson wrote:

Thanks Michelle. How far is it to downtown Montreal? Are their cabs at St.
Hubert?
Which FBO do you recommend?

Thanks,
Pete

"Michelle P" wrote in message
thlink.net...

Peter,
Montreal is quite doable from the US!

Go to St. Huber across the river. Dorval is not that GA friendly.
St. Huber is quite friendly and has Customs on site.

Michelle

Peter MacPherson wrote:

Anybody flown into CYUL(Dorval) lately? Thinking about heading up there

for

the long weekend.
Any advice on FBO's and anything else would be appreciated. I'll be
departing from the Boston area.

TIA,
Pete

--

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity