Old June 25th 04, 07:28 PM
Roger Halstead

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:00:43 -0400, Matt Whiting
wrote:

Jay Honeck wrote:

I hope none of the pilots combine your real beer offer with a 20 minute
stay! :-)

I trust no one is quite that stupid. At least not without a "designated
pilot" on board!

Yah gotta be kidding. No one sober would fly in with that many planes
in the pattern.

If it works out I may fly over even if I don't go to Oshkosh although
it is a bit out of the way. :-))

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

;-)

Well, more than one AIRLINE crew has done something similar. Just keep
in mind that there is a very good chance your group would be held liable
is some numbskull did this and then crashed.

Sounds like a fun place to stop though. I hope you get a good crowd of
transients.

Matt