Old August 16th 03, 11:21 PM
BG

"Morgans" wrote in message

I've not installed one of these before, but what you need to do is check

the
terminals with a volt ohm meter. Find out what is normaly open and

normaly
closed, then go from there.

--
Jim in NC--

I should have included more detail. In the position that you are not
pushing on it, find out which terminals pass the electricity through the
bulb. Next, push the bulb, and find which terminals cause the juice to go
through the bulb. Use the terminals that were not causing the bulb to

light
in the un-pushed state, but lighting when you push it, for hooking to the
always on (with master on), and the other terminals to the indicating
circuit.

Does that make any sense?
--
Jim in NC--

Yep, sure does.

That's what I thought; that the un-used terminal, when the light is on,
would have to be hooked up to a "live" curcuit.
Thanks for confirming my thought. I'll have to try it out next.
Actually, I just saw some lights in Aircraft Spruce that allow for bulb
replacement, but aren't push to test. Simpler to wire up and gives me the
light bulb check I need in case a gear light doesn't go on.

Bill G