Old March 21st 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Another GA crash - Branson MO

wrote:
JD, unless there's something for all of us to learn here, what's the
point of posting yet another accident?

I, for one, was mildly curious about the accident upon hearing of it.
Upon hearing "twin" and "Branson" I was actually concerned that it might
have been a local pilot who commutes from the Houston area to Branson on
a regular basis to manage his entertainment venue there.

I was thankful that it in fact was NOT this particular pilot, but had it
been, I would have been interested in knowing.

For what its worth, when Gordon Baxter passed, I think I was the one who
put out the heads up on usenet first (having seen it in a local paper)
days before it was in the mainstream "aviation" media.

Usenet is a news source, of sorts, after all.

Dave