Old September 16th 03, 12:20 PM
Grantland

"Alexandre Le-Kouby" wrote:

hello everyone.
i am writing this mail from france, who might not be very popular among some
readers according to what i might have come to read.
Grantland, you keep reporting some articles about US foreign policies i read
very carefully, but i cannot figure out what you think given the facts that
some of those articles are sometimes ambivalent or at best, paradoxal with
each others.
what do you believe the US policy should be?
and please no more articles, just some of your own thoughts.

Not quite, grasshopper. First I quote Tom Potter:

From: "Tom Potter"

"DarkMatter" wrote in
message
On 20 Mar 2003 11:35:15 -0800, (Peace) Gave us:

You have got it all wrong.

No, you both do.

The U.S. is only an economic superpower.

Not "ONLY", but yes, we are an economic superpower.

The real
military superpower is Russia.

Bull****.

They are miles ahead of you.

You're an idiot. When the Gulf War started, Russia succeeded into
democracy after seeing how lame their military machinery was against
ours. It is we that are miles ahead of them, and the rest of the
world.

Actually, the native Russians always wanted to rule their
own nation (Democracy if you like.), but their government
was stolen from them by a small group of Bolsheviks who
were instigating conflict and war (Under the guise of Communism.),
all over the Earth. These Bolsheviks took control of the
police and military in Russia, and murdered millions of native
Russians.

The Bolsheviks have a long history
of instigating conflict and war for power and profit.
They not only instigated the class war
that lead to the massacre of Russian Royalty,
the assassination of native Russian leaders,
the massacre of millions of native Russians,
the rise of Hitler, WWII, nuclear weapons, the Cold War,
with all the little wars (Korea, Vietnam, etc.) that followed,
but after the native

Russians slowly over the years managed to retake control of
their nation, and most of the Bolsheviks migrated to Israel and
New York, where they have joined with Sharon and Bush
in instigating religious wars for power and riches.

Bush is a willing partner in the Bolshevik game, just as FDR was.
If FDR had gone after the Bolshevik terrorists
rather than getting in bed with them,
WWII would has lasted two months, and there would have been
no millions of deaths, no holocaust, no Cold War, no Korea, no
Vietnam, no nuclear weapons, and no instigation of global religious
war.

If Bush had gone after the Bolsheviks,
rather than getting in bed with them and Sharon,
there would have been no 9/11, no movement of America
toward a police and military state,
no loss of freedoms to Americans,
no danger to American's at home and abroad,
no collapse of the economy,
no shattering of the national budget,
no impending war with the Iraqi people,
with its' attendant cost, depletion of
non-renewable resources, environmental damage, etc,
no loss of trust by most nations of the world,
no hatred of America by hundreds of millions of Muslims,
no raid on Social Security,
no freeze of Civil Service employees salaries,
no bankruptcy of major airlines, etc.

The major weakness of a democracy,
is that immoral, profiteering, manipulators
can effectively buy the government at a low price,
by finding politicians like Bush, Clinton, etc.
and giving them the financial and media support
they need to rise above the pack.

As Philip, Alexander the Great's father said,
"There are no city walls so strong,
that they cannot be breached,
if you can get a donkey load of gold up to the wall."
The same is true with a democracy such as America has,
and immoral manipulators steal gold from the masses,
and use the gold to buy more politicians.

--
Tom Potter
http://www.tompotter.ws

and:

From: "Tom Potter"

What really ****es me off,
is that America had the world by the balls,
and Bush has ****ed it away in two years.

Before Bush got in bed with Sharon,
and started to berate the Palestinians and Muslims,
and ridicule the South African Racism Conference,
America was loved, respected and emulated by the world.

Now, 80% of the world hates America,
and they are rearming, forming new alliances,
seeking new sources for American made products,
and a safe haven for their investments.

The die is cast.
Money will be moving from dollars to Eurodollars,
and then as China integrates its banking system to the world,
to the Yuan, and as more and more nations reject American
made products, China will become
he richest and most powerful nation on Earth.

America claim to power is based on a satellite dependent
military machine, but as can be seen from the experience
gained when JFK exploded a nuclear device in space in 1962,
and wiped out the few satellites that were in orbit,
the explosion of an ion rich bomb in low orbit would
waste America's trillion dollar investment in
satellite GPS, navigation, smart bombs, surveillance,
communications, etc. History clearly show that the
only policy that works more than a few years is
building trade, respect and trust.

Bush ****ed away in two years, what
Coca Cola, IBM, Boeing, P&G, GM, Ford, IBM, HP,
McDonalds, Levi's, the NBA, etc. spent years in building up.

The man sold out America to Sharon
to enrich himself, his family and his friends.

As Philip, Alexander the Great's father said,
"There are no city walls so strong,
that they cannot be breached,
if you can get a donkey load of gold up to the wall."
The same is true with a democracy such as America has,
and immoral manipulators steal gold from the masses,
and use the gold to buy more politicians.

--
Tom Potter http://www.tompotter.ws

"tim gueguen" whined:

I am a contemptible, grovelling slave of ZOG. I serve my Jew masters

well. France is our enemy. Germany is our enemy. Syria is our enemy.
Turkey is our enemy. Iran is our enemy. China is our enemy. Everyone is
our enemy.
tim gueguen 101867

God Save America.

Grantland