Old April 13th 12, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default Any news about PowerFLARM Brick or Bright Oudie availability?

On Apr 13, 10:05*am, "kirk.stant" wrote:
It's almost the middle of April, just wondering...

Kirk
66

No, but I did receive my first PowerFlarm newsletter in my email this
morning. I signed up about 3 years about I think.

The featured news was that PowerFlarm is now compatible with various
Garmin portable GPS units and will display traffic on them. No news
about fixing the Flarm range issue or the availability of the brick.

Why would anyone want a brick until the portable has been demonstrated
to work as intended?

Andy