Old August 31st 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

Default Experimentals To Be Banned To Rural Airports?

On Aug 29, 12:55*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:

My impression is that many aircraft are called experimental in order to get
around certain troublesome regulations.

Your impression is wrong. You were wrong with your first response. Why
don't you respond to that and say something like; "sorry, I was
wrong?"

How many hours had they flown elsewhere before they visited those large
airports?

You were wrong and typed a lie. Now you are hiding behind these new
questions.

Ricky