Old April 18th 05, 04:04 AM
John Ousterhout

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message

I don't think SnF sent Zoom a notice reminding him that he was banned from
the
show last year.

He wasn't banned from the show last year. I was there when he went in, and I
took pictures. TV and newspaper crews took pictures, interviewed him, etc.
Bet Ousterhout won't publish those.

Jim Campbell was allowed to enter Sun 'n Fun once by mistake in 2004.

I've published portions of the Lakeland (FL) Ledger Newspaper story and
Jim Campbell's stories about the events of April 16, 2004. I also
included links to the entire original stories.

I recommend reading them all and then deciding which story seems more
objective.

http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom.html

- John Ousterhout -