Old October 8th 05, 01:47 PM
CTR

Nick,

I thought arrogance was limited to fast mover pilots. Most of the helo
pilots have worked with actually answer questions instead of degrading
the people asking them.

So why don't we try this again. And instead questioning the
capabilities of the questioner, answer the questions:

And to keep it specific and to the point, one question at a time. Lets
start with a straight forward one.

You use 750 NM 0 load range for the BA609. However the site you
reference in your presentation notes that the aircraft is can be fitted
with an additional internal tank to provide 1000 NM total range. Why
don't you use this 1000 NM range?

Carlos A. Fenny

AKA Civil Tilt Rotor

Note: In 29 years I have worked, hydraulics, mechanical controls,
landing gear, flight test, canopy/escape systems, composite structure
and advanced design.