Old September 18th 03, 05:38 PM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

DAN wrote:
Really? I entered into google: " "kfir c-10" brazil " and on the 1st page I
had the following link,
http://www.estadao.com.br/agestado/n...ago/15/116.htm which contains the
following tidbit. I don't speak brazilian or portugese, but US$ must mean the
same thing over there. For milhoes and bilhao, try guessing millions and
billion... "a FAB vai alugar, por US$ 91 milhões, 12 aviões Kfir C-10
israelenses para substituir os Mirage a curto prazo.
Para o longo prazo, o projeto FX-BR prevê a compra de compra de 12 a 24 caças
supersônicos. O valor da licitação varia entre US$ 700 milhões e US$ 1
bilhão, e há cinco grupos na disputa."

Fishbowl's translation from Portueguese to English says:
"the BAF goes to rent, for USS 91 million, 12 Israeli airplanes Kfir C-10 to
substitute the short-term Mirage. For the long stated period, the Fx-br project
foresees the purchase of purchase of 12 the 24 supersonic huntings. The value of
the licitation varies between USS 700 million and USS 1 billion, and has five
groups in the dispute."
I think we can figure it out.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN