Old January 7th 07, 10:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Emergency landing at airfield

Jay Honeck wrote:
to become the largest collection of
aviation videos in the world -- all thanks to donations. It'a become
an amazing resource for pilots -- almost completely by accident.

I havn't counted the videos on your site Jay, but there is this other
little site... what was it called, youboob, no, mootube, no not that
either, ohhh, youtube!

There are HUNDREDS of aviation videos on youtube, I made a 4 something
hour DVD out of just mostly ultralight/microlight/VLA stuff downloaded
from youtube a few months back.

You can spend an hour or two every week looking at the new aviation
stuff on youtube.