Old July 12th 17, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default CAI Model 20 to OLC?

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:42:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Steve after first reading your post I posted my last flight using the Model 20 and the cai conversion program successfully. I normally upload the IGC file from my Oudie unless i want to use it for a badge. Then I would need to use the cai converted file. And yes ...lets make this as easy and cheap to users as possible... if someone cheats well they have to live with it.

Dennis

DC

Thank you, Dennis. Sounds like the problem is somewhere on my end. Going to have to dig in and find it.

As far as "cheating" on OLC goes, remember the guy who was submitting logs made via Condor? Those were "OK", but Cambridge files are no good. :-)

Steve Leonard