Old April 3rd 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Paul Tomblin

Default Need checklist for PA32R-300 Lance

I left for work today without my checklist for our Lance, and I have a BFR
after work. Can somebody point me to a decent one or two page checklist
that I can download? The one on Dauntless-soft isn't rendering correctly
on my version of Word.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"It should be understood by those skilled in the art that a Web browser, such