Old September 2nd 20, 05:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Survival Kits

In another thread had seen some back and forth without pushing the envelope much so I figured I'd pull the pin, thumb the clip, release the spoon and make a regular f))king party of it.

I honestly don't know **** about the useful load of a paraglider. If I planned to fly one, I'd find out. But I don't, so I'm not.

Useful load in sailplanes ain't anything to f((king write home about either..

I live and fly in an area where water is not hard to find. I have flown hundreds of hours in the desert and mountains where water is not always as easy to find. What I carry where I fly often is not what I would carry in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico or Arizona.

So with so many august, not to mention highly experienced (Wes M. , this is your cue if you have any balls, which I'm pretty sure you don't) experts, go ahead and share your insights. Your observations. Your keen powers of intellect.

What would you carry in Moriarity, Uvalde, Nephi or the Tetons?

I know what I'd carry but Wes, well, he knows everything (Just ask him or his malignant sidekick) so I am inviting input.