Old April 18th 12, 02:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Springford

Default where to buy Colibri II in Canada

On Apr 18, 6:25*am, GlP wrote:
Hi,

Could anyone advice where to buy Colibri II flight recorder in Canada? It
may be online shop.

Regards
GlP

Hi,

I have another order for a Colibri II shipment due to arrive next
week, so If I hear back from you today, I can add yours to the order
and ship both of them together and reduce the shipping cost. You
should also consider the power cable for the Colibri so you can power
it from the external battery for longer flights. Price for the
Colibri II delivered in Canda is $835 and add $25 if you also want the
power cable.

Please contact me directly at:

thank you,