Old September 8th 05, 02:01 PM
Steve Foley

How about small claims?

Find 5 people willing to testify that they would have bought one of your
planes, but didn't because of what they read by Zoom. Your profit on one
plane is $1000, so the total damages in $5000.

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Ron Wanttaja

says...

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 19:49:29 GMT, "Steve Foley"

wrote:

Chuck,

Can't you find one of those ambulance chasers that advertise on daytime
television to take a libel case on contingency?

To interest any lawyer in a contingency case, there has to be a "deep

pocket"
somewhere for any judgement to be paid from. And there isn't any, here.

Ron's right the only way I could get an attorney to take a case like this

is to
pay for it out of pocket.And even if I win a judgment I would have to try

collect. zoom knows this and in this regard he has a certain amount of
protection in doing what he does. Some day when I have some spare $1000's

spend I may sue just on principle.

In the meantime I will do what I can to expose him for what he is, a Phony

and a
liar and I can prove that.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret