Old September 8th 05, 07:28 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Ron Wanttaja says...

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 19:49:29 GMT, "Steve Foley"
wrote:

Chuck,

Can't you find one of those ambulance chasers that advertise on daytime
television to take a libel case on contingency?

To interest any lawyer in a contingency case, there has to be a "deep pocket"
somewhere for any judgement to be paid from. And there isn't any, here.

Ron's right the only way I could get an attorney to take a case like this is to
pay for it out of pocket.And even if I win a judgment I would have to try to
collect. zoom knows this and in this regard he has a certain amount of
protection in doing what he does. Some day when I have some spare $1000's to
spend I may sue just on principle.

In the meantime I will do what I can to expose him for what he is, a Phony and a
liar and I can prove that.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Y'know, Chuck, I'm willing to bet several of us would be willing to
chip in for a legal fund. See if you can get zoom deposed on videotape
if you can't get the trial taped. I don't know if it would be legal to
sell the tapes, but I'd buy a set It would be even more fun if yawn
was also on tape.

BTW, has anyone contacted the Florida chapter of Angel Flight to see
if he's really flying for them?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired