Old November 9th 09, 10:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.war.vietnam,sci.military.naval,us.military.army
Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.

Default IVAW - Michael Scott Applegate

Iraq Veterans Against the War
http://ivaw.org

Michael Scott Applegate
Branch: United States Navy (USN)
Rank: E-5
Home: Illinois

I served in the United States Navy from 1998-2006 as a
Cryptologist. I joined the military for many of the same reasons;
money for school, duty, travel, etc. I am grateful for the opportunity
to have served my country, but I am honored for being a part of IVAW.

http://ivaw.org/view/profiles

--
Each person has an individual responsibility to determine if his actions are moral, and
no government or army may ever take that responsibility away.

definition:
murder - the unjustifiable and intentional killing of people, NO EXCEPTIONS.