Old January 7th 04, 06:36 PM
C J Campbell

"nafod40" wrote in message
| C J Campbell wrote:
|
| As is typical in Seattle, when the police tried to close down the hill,
the
| crowd started to riot. No doubt Rich S. would have been the first to try
| sue the city if he had gotten run over by a car in the dark.
|
| I wonder who the driver would have been...

Anybody with any sense at all left the Peoples' Republic of Seattle a long
time ago. The entire population now consists of Congressman James "Baghdad
Jim" McDermott's supporters and those who are outraged by anything involving
the Seattle Police or Fire Department, including rescuing women who are
being raped, putting out fires, etc. Seriously, Seattle residents have been
known to riot simply because police have attempted to halt these crimes
while in progress. The mob asserted a right to rape women during Mardi Gras,
for example.

Frankly, I think the police and firefighters should just go on strike and
let the damned place burn to the ground.