Old July 16th 04, 11:06 PM
Matt Whiting

Jim -

I agree SA needs a more careful technical review. As an ME I look at
the equations as they are printed and have to wince. With the
equation editor in MSWord being what it is now days, they should be
able to get those things dead-on right. Metal alloy descriptions
should be made more complete. The common mixup of stress, strain,
force, moment, torque and other technical terms etc all go ouch to me.

I enjoy readings from burrheads......!

Niel Petersen

Yes, I always love the folks that can't tell power from torque and use
the terms as if they were the same. The stress of it all is really
starting to strain me....

Matt