Old February 11th 21, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Shelton[_2_]

Default NASA Pik-20E Log Books / $500 Reward

On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 4:53:52 PM UTC-8, Daryl Kinney wrote:
On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 5:47:48 AM UTC-8, Roy B. wrote:
David:
According to Bertha Ryan's biography of Einar Enevoldson, he flew that glider a lot when he was at Dryden. He might know where they are. I assume his contact information is with the SSA.
Good luck
ROY

Here it is....

Thanks guys. I will definitely reach out, and I just ordered a copy of his book.