Old April 7th 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AK

Default 302 security failures

On Apr 6, 12:21*pm, Andy wrote:
On Apr 6, 9:02*am, T8 wrote:

I like my 302. *I'm just getting ticked that this thing is still
effectively in beta and that no one is working on the software to make
it the *great* instrument it should be.

Not really surprising since everyone involved with the development has
moved on to new pastures.

It will be interesting to see how similar the new NK vario will be to
the 302 as the team seems to have come together again there.

Cambridge started to fall apart soon after I bought my 302. *I am
pleasantly surprised that I can still get it repaired if fails, but
have no hope at all that there will ever be any design updates.

Andy (GY)

The next question is how long they are going to be in business after
NK starts selling their variometer at a lower price.