Old June 4th 20, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2-32 landing Michigan

On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 4:07:35 PM UTC-4, Scott Manley wrote:
Making streamlined (centered yaw string), constant airspeed, constant bank angle turns in a glider is not easy. It requires you understand what to do, when to do it, and why you're doing what you're doing. Then it takes "lots" of practice. Simulation-based filght training provides the time and opportunity needed to accumulate the level of experience required. Condor is the best glider flight simulation available and is easily the best $60 you will ever spend with respect to your glider flight training.

I highly recommend you buy it from Cumulus-Soaring, Inc.

I am available at no cost to help you get started with Condor.

Contact me: smanley at wisc dot edu

alright, Cumulus..is'nt that Paul Remde? I'll do that. thankyou