Old April 11th 12, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
toad

Default Fai/Ssa Badge and record guide. Mind boggling

On Apr 10, 6:49*pm, Gregg Leslie wrote:
At 19:04 10 April 2012, toad wrote:

On Apr 10, 2:29=A0pm, Greggy *wrote:
Gents,

I am totally confused and apparently need to be an attorney to figure
out =A0what records to claim for a recent pilot flight from Blairstown,
NJ.

I'm currently reading the SSA badge and record guide that I downloaded
from a link on the SSA web page, I can not understand this babble.
Does anyone have a simple explanation of how many records can be
claimed in one flight?

GL

Try reading it before you start drinking.

Todd
3S

Todd, did you wright it??? lol

No, but it's no more complicated than the FARs. And we know, that you
understand those...