Old March 2nd 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
XYZ

Default HELP! Need offical Blanik L-13 Canopy Strap

Youre not grounded, just manufacture one yourself per the FAR's.
you are allowed to do that, there is a specific process for "owner produced
parts".
should be pretty simple to replicate the item and get a signoff.......

Scott.

--
Have a great day

Scott
"John Scott" wrote in message
.. .
Our club is in need of an official Blanik break-away canopy strap for our
L-13. We're currently grounded until we can get one. We have one on
order, but cannot get any sort of anticipated delivery date from LET. If
you have a spare you could loan us, we would be very appreciative.

Thanks,
John Scott