Old February 18th 17, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default Harrison Ford Mistakenly Lands Husky On KSNA Taxiway

On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 19:57:12 -0000, wrote:

Larry Dighera wrote:

snip

Mr. Ford is either losing his cognitive abilities, or he lacks due respect for
the requirements to operate responsibly, or both.

Another possibility; he ****ed up.

That's beyond a possibility. It's a certainty.

The LA Times said Ford may not have been able to see over the nose of the
tail-dragger well enough to see the runway. That's a bogus excuse in my
opinion.

I suppose you have never in your life done anything that in retrospect you
concider stupid due to a momentary lapse in attention, focus or judgment?

When those type of events began to occur while PIC, I judged it was time to
stay out of the left seat. I'm not saying it's easy, but it is something
virtually all pilots must face at some point. You'll see ...