Old July 15th 03, 03:50 PM
David Gunter

Default Aviation AD&D above $200K?

Now that I'm flying solo I have to pay attention to the "cannot be a pilot"
clause of my current life insurance policy. One option I have is to scrap
the policy (it is a term policy) and start anew with one which does not have
the rider for piloting an airplane.

The second option, which I prefer, is to simply get an aviation AD&D policy
to go along with the existing policy. However, even the policy offered
through the AOPA only goes as high as $125K. I've not found anything through
a brief Google search either.

Does anyone know of an outfit that will cover one up to around $250K or
more?

Thanks,
david
--
Replace spam with david in the email address if you really want to send
email to me.