Old February 3rd 10, 10:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_4_]

Default What makes the EAA tick?

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 14:46:31 -0800, RST Engineering
wrote:

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:52:17 +0000, jan olieslagers
wrote:

RST Engineering schreef:
EAA will elect who they damned well please.

No surprise there - that's how democracy works, and keeps on working.
What still baffles me is that some people will absolutely make democracy
the only viable system, imposing it as _the_one_solution_ on any poor
blighters they find in trouble. But that's a political discussion, I
suppose, off-topic here.

BTW glad to hear from you Jim, still got your soldering iron hot?

Never cooled down.

Thanks,

Jim

I often wondered how you went in those elections Jim.
I always voted for you.

I left the EAA when I heard that the EAA had refused to lend support
to the Canadians who were taking advantage of the Canadian Owner
Maintenance legislation and were being refused entry into america so
that they could fly to Oshkosh.

one of the dumbest EAA stupidities ever.

Stealth Pilot