Old July 8th 03, 02:29 AM
RobertR237

In article , "wmbjk" writes:

We named it Nick's White Lead Airplane. We built up 3 fuselages and

many parts
back in the 1980's for Nick. It was just over built.

The canopies in particular needed to be extra heavy so they'd stay shut
without latches. ;-)

Wayne

I saw one at the Kerrville flyin a few years back. Slick looking airplane that
you wear. The interior was very tight and the rear seat passengers needed to
be slight and had to face the rear. Looked like sex and speed in one tight
little package.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)