Old September 14th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BT

Default Grob 109

underpowered for departures on hot high density altitude days..
so part of the question will be.. where will you be doing most of your
flying.
around Whidbey .. most likely not a problem..
at Max GW in the Nevada or southern California desert at 2-4pm.. may not be
a good idea

BT

"Brien" wrote in message
om...
Thinking of buying a 109A need to know the good the bad and the ugly of
it. Just what do I need to know about it, I have had people say stay away
from it others say it is good if you know how to fly it ?