Old October 11th 08, 11:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

Default Anyone doing a recovering project?

On Oct 10, 8:24 am, Stealth Pilot
wrote:
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 03:29:15 -0700 (PDT), Lou
wrote:

Depending on where you live EAA may have a workshop in your area from time
to time on the subject and they also do those workshops at Oshkosh. I think
it costs a little north of $200, but it is well worth it.

Thanks Mike, but thats not why I'm looking for it. I want to see and
feel
the texture and the underside, the weight and flexibility. I want to
study
an already used piece.
Lou

I can post you an envelope sized 50 year old piece of grade A cotton
and dope aircraft fabric off my Auster.

postal address?

Stealth Pilot

I appreciate the offer, but I don't think cotton is what I'm looking
for.
Lou