Old May 8th 09, 01:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard Brooks[_2_]

Default Battle of Britain, concluded - 002 index.jpg (1/1)

arjay said the following on 07/05/2009 16:46:
"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
"arjay" wrote in message
m...
Mr Erskine mentions TGR -- which was about a two-car race.
Jaunty Jalopies was about the first Monte Carlo rally. But both did
feature Tony Curtis as one of the participants.

I've never heard of the Jaunty Jalopies movie - I'll have to check it out
(I love The Great Race "HEY, PROFESSOR!!" - pie fight ensues).

Cake fight.
(Throw more brandy!)
Shall we now pause to remember Natalie Wood, smeared with several varieties
of cake goo, and wearing a Merry Widow in place of the corset which would
have been right for the period but which Natalie, then, certainly didn't
need?

Thanks for the memory! Other great memories of her are in the
made-for-tv series From Here To Eternity.