Old June 12th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

Default Head orientation in turns--how is it taught for aviation?

On 2007-06-11 23:36:31 -0400, "Maxwell" said:

Can you roll the wings of an aircraft 360 and hold 0g? How about 1g? How
about -1g?

I'm beginning to get this awful feeling that you and I just might not be
made for each other :-))
Let's just call it a day shall we. I really have no problem at all
allowing you to think I'm not as smart about aerobatics as you are and
I'm afraid we're getting fairly close to where I usually get paid for this
stuff. :-)
I have enjoyed our time together. Take care.
Dudley Henriques

Simple question. Can you or can you not.