Old June 12th 07, 06:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
PPL-A (Canada)

Default Head orientation in turns--how is it taught for aviation?

On Jun 11, 3:56 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
PPL-A (Canada) writes:
Again ... the answer remains the same ... neck straight ... not bent.

And the absence of data is still there.

Hey twerp ... I told you where to find the data ... you've just chosen
to clip out that part of the answer I supplied to you ...

Here it is again if you care to spend a moment seeking knowledge
instead of simply arguing ...

"Why don't you write to Transport Canada and ask them for all of the
"scientific data" you seek? Every couple of months this agency
publishes a newsletter outlining the science (physics, and human
flight physiology for instance) behind a number of the basic
principles taught during flight training, and what happens when one
is
forgetful, ill-trained, or foolish and/or argumentative enough to
disregard what you have been taught. Where I was trained you learn
it
this way (from the "Flight Training Manual" - "Exercise Nine -
Turns"), or you don't fly. "

But you might have to do the work to get it, not just beak off in this
group ...

So I'm not expecting much since you seem not only arrogant, but also
very lazy.

Not to mention you conveniently ignored my request to supply us with
some real mathematical physics, right here to prove your claims that
turns on a motorcycle are "identical" to coordinated turns in a
plane ... I'm still waiting ... "the abscence of mathematical physics
is still there."

J.