Old September 4th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Default Big Stick

"R. J. (Bob) Van Horn" wrote in message
Friend sent me pictures of restored Ford Tri-Motor. What appears to be a
mid-30's manual transmission shift lever is mounted between the pilot and
copilot's seats. He asked if I knew what it was for and I'll admit, I'm a
geezer but not that old. I haven't got a clue. Anybody out there that
might know what it's for?????

--
R. J. (Bob) Van Horn

Long Beach, California

dunno what it is (but I would GUESS brake lever), but here is a picture that
shows the lever (for those of us who don't have the photo you are looking
at):

http://thehenryford.artehouse.com/pe...roductTypeID=1

--
Geoff