Old February 27th 12, 07:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soartech[_2_]

Default Should we all be taking Ritalin?

“Failing to recognize your own error at the time can account for the
difference between your recollection and the reality that confronts
you. Understanding the brain mechanisms that underlie how we become
conscious of our mistakes is an important first step in improving
error awareness, and potentially reducing these symptoms.”

"A single dose of methylphenidate (Ritalin) results in significantly
greater activity in the brain’s error monitoring network and improved
volunteers’ awareness of their mistakes."

http://newsroom.melbourne.edu/print/12361