Old August 2nd 03, 10:05 AM
ower

You do not need to be a lawyer, you are a full-grown f--kin *******
allready. Deemd from your postings i RAH.
Hav a bad day ower

"Badwater Bill" skrev i meddelandet

And an unnaturally peaceful and quiet 8 months it has been too. Where ya
been hidin'?

Warren

In law school. I'm going to get a lawyer's degree so I can sue all
the assholes I hate in the world. I will never even work for a law
firm. I will simply take those who deserve it to the mat.

You don't need to be a lawyer to sue people anyway, which is something
I never knew. I do real well already when I ajudicate my own stuff
even as a civilian. IT's just that a corporation must be represented
by a lawyer. That's really the problem. So, I'm going to become one.
Then I'll never have to pay the slimey *******s who represent me now.
I can do it all myself.

I think too that I'm going to become a lawyer just so I can take on
all the crooked lawyers I see who milk people's money and do nothing
but screw things up worse than if they never got involved.

I hate lawyers. The best way to fight the *******s is to become one
myself.

BWB