Old January 4th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Capt.Doug

Default Revolution Mini 500 - is it buildable?

"Jim Anglin" wrote in message
I have an opportunity to bring home a Mini 500 kit for no money or at the
least a couple thousand dollars. As far as I can tell it is all there and
has never been touched by the original purchaser. I have poked around in
cyberspace and learned a little about this airplane, some of which is not
good and some of which is really bad. I was wondering if the experts here
would know if this could be built by a competent rotorwing A&P to be a

safe
airplane? If it is true that parts of the kit were never delivered, is
there a source of parts or plans to fabircate them? The one place on the
net I could have gotten some real info seems to have been deleted
(mini500.com)

A competent heli A&P would see that he wouldn't touch it for fear of
liability. It could be reworked into a nice machine, but for nearly the same
money, you can buy a Rotorway kit and have a second seat.

D.