Old March 22nd 20, 09:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don Johnstone[_4_]

Default Coronavirus impacting activities?

At 06:12 22 March 2020, 2G wrote:

LOL! My county (Benton, WA) also had ZERO cases less than a week

ago: as
of=
today it has 3 deaths and 11 cases. I repeat, lack of symptoms DOES

NOT
me=
an no infection: just go ask your cousin!

BTW, you're welcome.

Tom

Tom, you are banging your head against a thick wall mate. There are
those in this world who will refuse to do what they are asked to do, find
excuses why they know better and just carry on despite the harm that
they may do to others. I believe you have a name for them over your
side of the pond.
They are insignificant little people in all ways except the harm they do
to others, best to ignore them completely and hope Darwinism will
eventually prevail.