Old March 9th 19, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jock Proudfoot

Default IGC brief tweets on scoring and tracking.

igcplenary wrote:
- We have voted to experiment with a bonus for early starters. Details to
be
developed for next year's meeting.
- We will bring the Event Marker back for starts, with the intent of
discouraging following
- We have voted to eliminate Start Time reporting by the Teams.
- We have voted to disallow tactical tracking... by making it technically
difficult, and by declaring that workarounds (i.e. codebreaking etc.) are
unsporting. We further voted to preserve delayed tracking for spectators.