Old August 10th 03, 03:54 PM
Julian Scarfe

"Snowbird" wrote in message
m...

We don't have the pulse oxymeter but have had no problems at 14K (15K
above our service ceiling). I'm kind of a "canary in a coal mine",
if there are problems I'll find them.

Susceptibility tends to vary greatly. I was pretty shocked the first time I
put the PO on at altitude. I'd never bothered to even take my pulse at
altitude before! Other people don't seem to have anything like the same
SpO2 drop.

Concur again, but even lower in our experience -- 7-8K (Gotta admit
Julian FL100 looks funny to this Yank)

Yeah, I kind of like writing that sort of stuff just to see what sort of
reaction I get. You should try FL30. :-)

Julian