Old January 26th 04, 04:30 AM
Don

Default Cherokee National Fly-In and Convention

Cherokee National Fly-In & Convention
June 18 - 20, 2004

Open to all PA-28 & PA-32 Cherokee pilots, their families, and
friends. At the renowned Tan-Tar-A Resort on the Lake of the Ozarks,
Osage Beach, Missouri. Grand Glaize airport (K15). Our 2003 Fly-In
was a huge success. Our 2004 Fly-In includes 50+ vendors,
10+ seminars, aircraft judging, and banquet dinner including guest
speaker Dr. Karl Bergey (Chief Designer, "Father of the Cherokee"),
awards ceremony, and entertainment/dancing. Reception BBQ on Friday
at 5:00 pm. Saturday events starting at 9:00 am. Cherokee Pilots'
Association meeting with Terry Lee Rogers, and raffle of vendor
offerings at 10:00 am on Sunday.

Fly-In Web site: http://www.cherokeeflyin.com
Contact: Ken Mason (650) 464-6520
Contact:

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! WE'RE EXPECTING 200 - 300 PLANES, AND 500+
PEOPLE. THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE BIG EVENTS OF THE YEAR!