Old October 31st 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Gig 601XL Builder

Default the AIM of LIFE .

Richard Riley wrote:

I do find the Mormans and Jehova's Witnesses that come to the door to
be awfully annoying. But they're just trying to get you to take a
copy of "The Watchtower." They don't have an exploding vest.

They aren't trying to kill you, just harass you.

There is something that I never understood about the Jehovah's Witnesses. It
is my understanding that they believe that only 144,000 souls are going to
get into heaven and you have to be a member of their faith to be in that
number. According to their website they have 6,741,444 members now. Why are
they still recruiting? If the end were today and they are right a lot of
folks are screwed.