Old June 17th 19, 10:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul T[_4_]

Default New book

At 18:22 15 June 2019, Tom BravoMike wrote:
On Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 5:00:05 AM UTC-5, Paul T wrote:
https://adverts.gliderpilot.net/?op=s3&id=16196

While cheating in any form deserves to be condemned, I personally

strongly
feel and believe that the "Schadenfreude" mood around this case

among some
glider pilots is even more disgusting. Period.

You are obviously unaware of how British humor works.

One could question the double standards the IGC are applying? I seem
to remember a Hungarian pilot getting banned from comps, for
cheating at a World Championships before. Maybe that is Mr. Jones
point, and the reasoning behind his original post.